Saturday, November 01, 2008

S'Mac

I woke up this morning determined to get my New York Rooftop honey but alas it was not meant to be. That damn stand is nowhere to be found. Fuck.

I was bummed out so I decided I needed to drown my sorrow with comfort food. I decided to head over to S'Mac to get a Nosh Alpine Mac and Cheese with breadcrumbs. (See picture). Alpine consists of gruyere with slab bacon and elbow mac.

I was enjoying my cheesy treat when I saw some dog take a big piece of crap outside the window. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I was unable to take a picture.

The food was fortunately good but now I have a cheese headache (tension headache caused by the rich savory cheesocity of cheesiness.

Only one thing can cure this. A big slab of porterhouse steak.

* Sent via BlackBerry *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've actually made this. Except I didn't use bacon. I used leftover honey baked ham. It tastes better because it's made with love. Not with New York hate.

Ghonie said...

Lies. I have yet to see you make anything with your so called culinary prowess. Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong!

Anonymous said...

Proving you wrong would bring you delight. And I don't do that.