Friday, October 31, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

First I'd like to point out I'm not a fan of the Lamb. I feel that lamb's gamey experience just doesn't do it for me. Having said that, I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed my lamb döner kebap this morning. I went to Sahara Grill to get my usual chicken döner kebap on pita but because I had arrived early, the chicken was not ready. The owner (a very nice Turkish man btw) shaved a few pieces of lamb telling me that I needed to "broaden my horizons". I reluctantly took the pieces and tasted it. It was delicious. It was still a bit gamey but the other flavors more than made up for it. I told him I was sold and ordered one. I inhaled my breakfast döner kebap smothered in yogurt sauce and went on my merry way.

* Sent via BlackBerry *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a terrorist now? That's how they get you. With their lamb.

And what's all this "sent via blackberry" nonsense. It's in your face. Ugh.