Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The luck continues


I believe I am currently going through a tough time in my life. Nothing has really gone my way and the weight of the world is crushing my spirit. Those who know me remember all the crap that has happened in the last few years. For those who do not know me well, I will try to give a brief recap of my life's events (the not-too-personal examples):

1) My car blew up (literally blew up causing a huge ball of fire) while it was being transported from one coast to the other. The driver of the transport was drunk, made a wrong turn and ....well, it's a long story.
2) First TV I bought in my new place was broken on arrival because the cathode tube was cut in half (i thought it was impossible but it happened)
3) My computer was crushed, rendering it useless during transport
4) My first roommate turned out to be a racist psycho.
5) Ikea ripped me off
6) I have received more wrong orders from the fast food drive thru windows than correct ones.
7) While waiting at a stop light, a kid with no license and no insurance crashed into the back of my car.
8) I was the victim of identity theft and someone spent $4000 from my checking account (money I received from student loans) in Florida.
9) and more... (I don't have my list with me)

In any case, this morning T-mobile-fuck-up was added to this list. Tmobile was supposed to send me my new phone. First of all, they sent it to the wrong address. Secondly, they sent the wrong phone. Third, now they want me to pay for the phone up front and pay for more shipping. All of this will take another week to sort out. BULLSHIT. I regret staying with Tmobile. oh well, I'll tell everyone not to go with T-mobile. Hopefully, they'll go out of business and I can switch to the other shitty network AT&T. T-mobile is now on my shit list along with Ikea.

No comments: