Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Use Your Brain, Vote For McCain"

These people are supporting John McCain. This picture was taken at Times Square in New York City. They were chanting "Use your brain! Vote for McCain!" They held up the New York State Flag, American flag and the flag of Israel. When these people continued to chant their catchy phrase, an Obama group formed out of nowhere and started their chants of support for Obama.

It was interesting because McCain's group was right in the middle of the square near the police station and they were flanked on both sides of the street by an impromptu gathering of Obama supporters. A shouting match began and it was hilarious. One old lady started to explain to people why Palin was a great candidate. I'm sorry to say this but she was absolutely retarded. I feel bad for Republicans because of these morons. Actually, I don't feel bad because Republicans made a pact with Satan. How do I know this? Satan told me so.

In any case, I thank both sides for an amusing night.

No comments: