Friday, November 07, 2008

Punked


A few days ago, my friend told me to go look for a mythical store. He asked me to find the Topman NYC store and check out the joint. So I went down to Soho and walked around for an hour looking for the damn place. It was nowhere to be found.

I almost gave up when I came across this facade.

On the side of this facade, it said "for recruitment, please visit topshop".

That's right, the store was not even open. He sent me on a wild 'duck chase' through manhattan. 'Macha Grasa' Mike. 'Macha Grasa'.

And to top it all off, as I was riding the subway back home, I saw numerous ads stating that Topman was coming spring of 2009. I got punked into walking around in the bitter cold in that snooty Soho area for an hour. I want my hour back.

* Sent via BlackBerry *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you call someone cool I know a big fat pig? For your information, those who are Macha Grasa cannot fit into Topman. Or, they shouldn't.

You also forgot to tell everyone your homoerotic story of asking various people of eclectic sexualities that you were looking for a topman. You said, and I remember this distinctly, "I need topman now! I'm looking for a topman. Anyone here by the name of topman? If not a topman, then Amanda Hugandkiss. And by that, I'm saying that I enjoy the company of men."

When did you start editing yourself? When did you stop being cool?

Anyways. You got punked!!!!