Sunday, November 09, 2008

Obama Needs a better blackberry

When I saw this picture the other day, I thought to myself, he doesn't look very presidential with that Blackberry 8700 on his hip. How can the most powerful man in the world have a crappier phone than me? Now, i'm not sure if he's going to get a new special phone designed for presidents but man, he's needs an upgrade stat.

RIM has two new phones, Blackberry Bold/9000 or the BlackBerry Storm/95XX. He can choose from either but I would go with the Bold...since i have the bold. The Bold has been reliable to so far and I must say it is the best phone I've had to date. I'm sold on the blackberry platform and I hope that Obama will also adopt one too. Seriously RIM, send him a new phone!!!! This is ridiculous! His phones probably have to be encrypted and shit but I'm sure that can be done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the ghost from Christmas past in front of him? Or is this some type of Sixth Sense?

It would be have been funnier if he had a T-Mobile Sidekick with a lot cell phone jewelry hanging from it.

Ghonie said...

That would be pimp.