Monday, October 26, 2009

Writing

During the course of a day, I think about a shit load of stuff I want to write about.

Unfortunately, by the end of the day, I'm too tired to care and I forget most of the shit.

So, I decided to post this since I found these two music videos that were amusing.

This one is a group called Norazo. This song is titled Superman. It's english subbed.



This one is about Mackerel. Unfortunately, it's not subbed. I don't really know the exact translation of the lyrics but they are basically praising the mackerel. I just like the dancing.



Apparently, this group wanted to stand out/apart from all of the boy and girl bands in the industry singing pop/r&b. They apparently wanted to write a funny song about some random shit and this is what they came out with.

I like the Mackerel song. They talk about the round eyeballs, they call the fish beautiful, they talk about the hot sun of the pacific ocean, and the wide blue ocean. What more do you want in a song? If you find the translated lyrics to this in english, let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song starts like something by Country Ko Ko. The choreography is great. And I think you just found yourself a Halloween costume. The best thing, you have all the components in your closet. No need to buy anything.

Ghonie said...

Which one? The Mackerel costume or the superman version?

Anonymous said...

The Mackerel one of course. Then you can yell, "Frying Fish" down the street.

Ghonie said...

So you want me to go as a pirate?

Anonymous said...

You are a pirate. I'm just saying don't hide it.