Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big breakfast vs Sausage biscuit with egg

Sausage Buscuit with egg (coffee and hashbrowns not shown)

Does anyone know what the difference is between a McDonald's Big Breakfast combo and McDonald's Sausage Biscuit with Egg combo other than the price? Are they not the same components?


Big Breakfast (coffee not shown)

Am I paying extra for the fucking plate? Do I get something more??? I need to know!

Hey Chef, can you ask your culinary teacher about this? Is it just the size of the egg? The amount of egg they give you seems similar every time I've tried both.

I hate being ripped off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I assume "Chef" refers to the cooking world as a whole and a specific person. So I shall respond.

I think it's the plate. The plate makes a normal breakfast at McDonald's at trip to Polly's Pie.