Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Turning Chinese

So a friend decided to give up on Capitalism and try his Communist legs in Communist China.

He's moving there forever not for business but for personal reasons, which I think is a pretty good reason to go. Business is so boring. I don't think there is anything to lose in this endeavor except the pain in the ass moving process.

Now, I suggested that he enter his new muthaland with some style. I suggested that he put on a show or a parade to announce his grand arrival.


Remember the scene in Aladdin where he comes into town on an elephant or some shit? I picture that kind of scenario as my friend rides in to the small rural village of Wuhan where life is simple and a bowl of rice costs a ha'penny.

And as he rides through Wuhan, past the ol' communist Malt shop and past the dirt farms, the simple farmers of Wuhan will probably think, that guy must be important.

And when he enters his hostel, I think he should start his dance of seduction.

See exhibit A:



He can enter with that and everyone will be in awe. Not only that, I expect everyone to join in on the dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're YouTube video got so many hits. And I'm amazed you still fit in your size 00000 boy scout uniform.

And to your friend in China, nothing says Big Playa than coming in on top of an endangered species. Suggestions: Giant Panda, Black Necked Crane, or Yangtze River Dolphin.

Good luck.