Saturday, October 24, 2009

Accidents!

I hate car accidents on the highway/freeway. I hate them because of the rubbernecking retards that are on the road. What is so interesting? Are you looking for dead people? What the hell is wrong with you???


People start braking when they pass these accidents even though there are absolutely no hazards in their path. The accident may be WAAAAY off the road but it doesn't matter because these assholes step on the brake to see what's going on. There should be a fucking law against this. If you do it, you should be shot on sight. That way, in order to AVOID the gunshot, people would ignore these accidents and drive on.


Why am I ranting today? Well, it's because it took me 5.5 hours to get home because of 5 accidents. The roads were clear but these assholes had to look. What happened you ask? I don't know. I don't RUBBERNECK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well La-Di-Da mister holier than thou.

Ghonie said...

How did you find out my real name?