Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I drink too much coffee.

Yes, it's true. I'm an addict. I know it's a legal stimulant but...


It's out of control...but I can't stop it. Rather, I refuse to stop it.

I drink about 10 cups...check that, I'm lying...I drink about 15 cups a day.

Look at that! I talk like an addict. I don't know what to do. As I write this, I'm drinking a Venti iced coffee right now.

I never drank coffee during college. But then after I left, it became a habit. Now it's a necessity. I know it's bad for my stomach. I think I may be developing an ulcer. But I just can't stop.
HELP ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only way to stop one addiction is to start a new one. I suggest McDonald's Sweet Tea.

Or Clamato!

Ghonie said...

Clamato sounds dirty.

They have Sweet Tea EVERYWHERE here. I can't get away from it. I got some the other day and it was pretty good. However, I'd rather drink the ice coffee. Doh.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Tea is $1. You can get 4 for the price of one boba.

And that's like 4 gallons of tea.