Monday, November 02, 2009

Why am I never asked?

As I looked into this new "V" series, I found that the producer/production team asked a bunch of people about the memorable moments of the original V so that they can incorporate some of them into the series.

They made a crucial mistake in not asking me. I don't know how long the series will run but there is still time to incorporate my list.

Here is my list of memorable V moments:

Why the fuck is she sparkling?

1. Sparkling Deus Ex Machina Doomsday ending (totally crazy ridiculous but it's the easiest ending they could find)

Semi nude body suits

2. Semi nude body suits that everyone got when they were frozen for food processing. It was the closest thing to nudity on prime time in that era so it was huge.


3. Michael Ironside. He is the badass. I personally think that he could return.

The over the shoulder firing pose = Classic V action pose

4. The holding the shoulder while firing the laser pistol pose that every alien AND Marc Singer did in the series.

5. The reptile baby crawling out of the human teen slut's cooch

6. The mexican dude eating a raw onion.

7. The medical students licking the boots of the traitor

8. The grandma who is too much of a diva for her own good

9. Paprika of death


Seriously, you have to watch this video.

10. Diana eating live hamsters, mice, birds, etc.

11. Awesome shades.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. The producers dropped the ball on this one. You should do the retrospective on BRAVO.

Ghonie said...

Wow. i feel blessed that you check my blog even at night.

Anonymous said...

I do my rounds (at least) 3 times a day.