Monday, November 09, 2009

Fats

I hate it when people give you margarine although you asked for butter.

It's another one of my pet peeves. They are NOT the same thing people!

First of all, they taste differently.

And second...well, do I even need to go on? They don't taste the same!

I always have to ask, "Can I have butter not margarine?" Only then will I get the appropriate condiment for my buttermilk biscuits. The chemical make up is different. My body reacts differently to these materials.

Perhaps I'm stuttering? But these two words do not sound remotely the same! Do I have a thick accent that I am not aware of? I ask my culinary friend, are they the same? Can you substitute one for the other easily during gourmet cookoffs?

Why do they torture me so! Give me my BUTTER!

1 comment:

Dollhouse Central said...

I think you need to gyrate as you ask for butter. No one gyrates for margarine.

Just a tip.