Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Mashup


I hate it when they give you a ton of work on Friday. To the people giving out work, do YOU want extra work on Friday? Fuck you assholes!!!!!

In any case, I just thought I would mention something again. I think I posted it before but here is a rant:

Right turn has the right of way if the person making the U turn is attempting to turn without a protected left signal. So FUCK YOU to the guy who tried to cut me off. Fucking retards.

These cocksuckers need to get a ticket. Why do I get a ticket? I don't deserve one. I'm trying to help society. But these assholes don't deserve it. Yeah, that's right.

Changing subjects.


Why does Sony suck so much these days? PSPGo was launched in NA a month ago and in Japan recently and news ain't so good. The machine just sucks. It restricts players even more and it's more expensive. WTF? Haven't they learned from the Atrac3 debacle? Why do they continue to make Jesus cry? Does Sony make any good products any more? I mean, their music players are a joke now, the TV's are mediocre and not so amazing for the price, the computers are no better than the competition and their phones suck ass.

I wrote a more extensive rant a year ago (that's right) but I never posted it. It was after I visited the Sony tour in Manhattan. Maybe when I finish that, I can post it someday. But in short, Sony is mediocre at best these days and is not getting any better. Everyone buys Ipods, Samsung pwns tvs, good computers are made by several companies and iphone is king.

I write about Sony because I used to be a Sony whore. I'll admit it. I was the equivalent to MacFags of today except I loved Sony products (which is better than being a MacFag IMO). They made quality products that were innovative. Now....they're just...blah. I own a Sony TV lcd and I only bought it because I couldn't afford the Samsung equivalent. You believe that shit? 10 years ago, I wouldn't touch Samsung with a 10 foot pole. Now, Samsung TVs are premium brand and shit.

Long story short: Sony, you suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday is officially Rant Day at Ghonie. And I thought every other day was rant day.

I forgot that for all your Prop H8 on iPod Users, you were enjoying same brand marriage with Sony back in high school. The irony. Like you said, you wouldn't touch a Samsung with a 10 foot pole. Now you want that same pole inside of you. Times they are a changing.

And regarding that traffic snafu, thanks to South Park, you can finally call those law breakers what they are. Say it. Say it loud so everyone can hear. Rabble rabble rabble.