Monday, November 02, 2009

V


I'm curious about the new "V". From the trailers, it looks like they are going to take over earth with sexiness as their weapon. And we know where sexiness leads to...interspecies breeding.


The alien baby will come out of the womb and stick the nasty ass tongue out like in the original series. And the vag juices will be green. Gross. And I thought human births were nasty.


The weapons of the original V were really cool...especially the pistols.

I don't count the "second season" because I really think the series ended with "The Final Battle" along with the biggest deus ex machina in TV history. A halfbreed girl uses sparkle power to stop the doomsday device? Oh come now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never saw the TV series. And now I won'' because of your sparking spoiler.

Smell you later.