Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wheel Chair Glee


So I watched the new episode of Glee and I thought it was pretty good.

I liked it because the wheelchair kid is kind of a dick with a chip on his shoulder. I liked it because he defies the Hollywood-stereotypical handicapable archetype aka unrealistic idealistic saint in a chair.

I'm glad that Artie ditched the azn girl.

Oh and I thought that Rachel won that diva off. Even if Kurt sang perfectly at the end, he still can't match the powerhouse that is the Rachel character. Damn she's good.

The next episode looks good too. I hope they start singing other musicals.

2 comments:

Glee Hose said...

I'm glad you're finally finding joy in network TV. Defy gravity!

Ghonie said...

Now there are THREE tv shows I follow weekly.

Mythbusters, South Park and now Glee. Too bad Glee and Mythbusters are on at the same time. Cruel fate!