Monday, November 09, 2009

Ruining the fucking day

It sucks when work starts at 5:00 pm. What the hell. All day, you are preparing for work. And then you work the graveyard until the next afternoon. It seems terribly wrong somehow but I have to do it. I have to get through this bullshit of a lifestyle. Oh well, I guess it could be worse.

I think I would be happy if I knew when my next FULL day off is. I don't even know. Goddamn this schedule is too hard to comprehend. I'm pissed.

Tomorrow morning, you may not see a post from me. The reason being I'm probably working in the wee hours until the afternoon. I hope to be back in my $100 bed tomorrow night. Please, let this be somewhat painless! Pray to the gods for me.

1 comment:

Bacchus Ambassador said...

Listen to more Glee.

And I remember working the night shift -- it's exhausting. You wake up early in the morning. You do all your chores and errands. And by the time it's time to start work, you're already exhausted.

I will pray to Dionysus for you.