Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Time is running out

So the Voyager space craft reached interstellar space. Bravo. This is an example of NASA's heyday.

Time is running out for me. I want contact with extraterrestrial intelligence and i'm not getting younger. I have a plan to do it.

I think we should launch millions and millions of payloads into space. It does not matter where those damn things end up. I just want to send as many space vehicles/junk into space and away from earth. I call it the shotgun approach to finding "life". Maybe, just maybe, some dude in another part of the universe will find one of our debris and get curious.

Now some may wonder, what if they come to enslave the human race?

My answer. Who cares. By the time they get here, I'd probably be in my golden years ready to enter the afterlife (aka fertilizer farm). War? Slavery? Piracy? Bring it on. I was hoping humanity would become a pirate race traveling through space anyway.

No comments: