Friday, May 20, 2005

Diabetes USA

I went to Dunkin' Donuts to get a latte.

They have this new promotion. They're selling this concoction called "Chocolate Dipped Latte". I love new and strange crap from various fast food joints.

I decided to try this new drink.

Boy, was it a mistake.

I'm going to give the Dunkin Donuts franchise the benefit of the doubt and say that all drinks branded under this new promotion probably do not taste like one big sugar glob like the one i received today.

My drink was SO THICK and full of Sugar/Chocolate/Strawberry Jam that i couldn't even get the damn thing through a straw, let alone down my throat. And this was WITHOUT the standard whipped cream that they pile on top. It was so sweet that I could have used a teaspoon of this concoction for breakfast syrup on sweet sweet waffles.

I thought to myself, if I drank this for one week, i would have full blown adult onset diabetes. Disgusting.

I ended up throwing that away.

This is a warning. Don't drink the Choco Dipped Lattes unless you want to die.

Also, I'm thowing this story on the ongoing saga of crappy customer service pile.

No comments: