Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Criminals and work

I'm driving home from another day of grueling work when this guy cut me off.

Now, I don't like to stereotype but this guy was clearly a criminal.

He had tattoos. He had a shaved head. He had a murderous look in his eyes. He looked frustrated. He looked as though he felt the world was against him in every possibly way and like a frightened animal in a fit of rage, he was ready to strike at the first thing that came within' arms...or in this case car's length.

Does this description remind you of a criminal? It shouldn't unless you're a racist. I called him a criminal because he cut me off. And under this state's laws, cutting people off constitute reckless driving and can be ticketed or fined. If pedestrians were in danger, he could even be charged with a misdemeanor.

-Going insane

No comments: