Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mr. Bush's choice

Mr. Bush spoke at the graduation of a small Christian Liberal Arts college, Calvin College yesterday.

First, Christian Liberal Arts is an oxymoron. You cannot have "Liberal Arts" as a Christian. That would be against the Christian faith. Often, these "Liberal Arts" programs fill honest Christian students' heads with wild heretical ideas that lead them astray. Its paradox is similar to the term Christian Science. Science is a disease, destroying every honest Christian belief we hold dear.

Some students wore stickers that said "God is neither Democrat nor Republican." This is not true. Once again, this is an example of how the corruptive influence of so called "higher education" can destroy the innocent mind. True Christians are NOT democrats. They are faithful Republicans. After all, God would never support the murder of the innocent fetus.

This is another reason why we must not support these heretical movements such as Harry Potter. My friend Yenemy loathes Harry Potter. I applaud him for his stance on these books. Yenemy's faith in our Lord and of Bush convinced him to throw these books away and out of sight. Please join me on July 16th in protesting the release of the new Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. My local Barnes and Noble reduced the price of the book to $18 just to lure and tempt the faithful into buying these horrible books. I will be there with the true Book and my Cross.

I respect Mr. Bush's choice to speak at this school. However, I believe that he shouldn't have wasted his precious time at some ungrateful school. He could have spent his time speaking with the truly faithful like myself at a rally or a town meeting.

No comments: