Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Customer Service

I hate the customer service around here, especially the fast food joints.

Today:

Taco Bell Incident 5/11/05

Me: Yeah, may i have the nacho supreme with no beans, a taco salad, and 2 regular tacos?

TB Guy: So you want a burrito supreme with tacos?

Me: No, no. NACHO supreme with NO beans, a taco salad and 2 regular tacos.

TB Guy: We don't have a taco salad.

Me: But you have a big poster here with big letters saying "Try our new Taco Salad". Did you guys run out?

TB Guy: No sir. We have never sold taco salads.

Me: Ok, just give me the nachos and the 2 regular tacos.

TB Guy: No beans right?

Me: Right.

TB Guy: Please drive around to the window

Me: How much is it?

TB Guy: *silence*

Me: *sigh*

I get my order and i get home. They gave me nacho supreme with extra beans. I have never seen this big pile of shitty beans my whole life. They got the 2 tacos right. The sauce they gave me was for KFC Chicken.

This shit happens to me ALL THE time.

No comments: