Monday, September 28, 2009

Poisoned!


I was poisoned the other day. Someone kept telling me to drink this vile liquid and I had no choice to agree. It was for the greater good. Remember that scene in Harry Potter 6 where Harry and Dumbledore are looking for the Horcrux in the cave? They had to keep drinking that water in the bowl so they could get the locket? Yeah, it was like that. But before you say I am like Dumbledore, I will say that I am like him in the sense that I am courageous. I am not like Dumbledore the gay dude who wears Velveteen. There, I stopped the gay jokes. I don't want to read anything in the comment section about that.


I think it was the Port that did it. That port was vile. It was gross because it was sweet. Also, the bone marrow butter didn't agree with me very well. I know it was supposed to be a delicacy and shit but the Chinese suck bone marrow for breakfast and oxtail is plentiful. Suck on that Europe.

This is not me...but I thought it was a funny picture

Good thing I didn't barf inside my friend's car. Actually, I think it would have been funny. I asked the next day whether or not I left any gifts in his car in the form of predigested and partially digested foodstuffs and he said there weren't any. I think I puked most of it in the parking lot of that Denny's. (Sorry Denny's employees about the mess in the parking lot. But that barf is worth 180 dollars...so it wasn't some shitty bar food that I left there at night for you guys.) But, I hope at least I left some of the putrid smell in the car. That way, it can remind him of the fun times in life.

In any case, I am sad that the weekend is over. I will say again Happy Birthday to the driver of that car since it's his birthday today. I wish we can do something today but sadly I'm at work listening to people's problems. Hopefully, the week will be somewhat painless and without too much drama so that this weekend, I can relax. I say, we should try to go to Red Robin. I feel like eating some of those fries...

No comments: