Friday, September 18, 2009

Challenge to the Third


As I mentioned a few days ago, there are 3 people that read this blog at most. I know the two that come by from time to time but I don't know who the third person is.

I challenge that person/bot to leave anonymous messages in the comment section. Don't worry, I won't track your IP address or anything like that. I just want to hear what you have to say. I don't like voyeurs. I keep the anonymous comment feature on so people can bitch and moan without having to identify themselves.

So introduce yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is. I am your Anonymous.

I am a talking dog. My name is a jewel. And it ain't Emerald. I also answer to Stooooohpie if spoken in a high pitched voice.

Mmmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaay!

Another clue: I vomited on your carpet.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNPI22SF0xg&feature=player_embedded#t=254

Watch this and forget your problems.