Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Bummer

I don't know why but I've feeling a bit down recently. I think it may be due to the fact that I'm just really tired. This is bad because it's only 3 months since I started the new job.

Or perhaps I'm feeling a bit down because I have nothing to look forward to. I have no ambitious goals for myself for the future. I feel like I've done what I can with my life and I just don't see anything new or exciting in the future. This is a problem.

What should I do? Should I plan a trip? Should I do something different?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say plan a romantic weekend getaway to... The CASTRO. Live the Mama Mia experience 24/7.

But if I were you. I'd try to exploring the interesting enclaves of Fresno. Or maybe make a list of places to eat and eat there. Use Urbanspoon as your guide. And who cares about the money. Charge it!!!