Monday, September 14, 2009

Have you been trying to contact me?


"Don't talk to me like you know me."
- Great Sage Rosie Perez

I realized that people are leaving me messages and I'm missing a lot of calls from people. I need to clarify, I am not trying to avoid you....or am i?

I need to let you know the time period in which I may be able to pick up the phone.

I come home around 5-6pm. Before this, rarely will I pick up personal calls because I'm at work and am elbow to elbow with colleagues. I can't talk about personal things in front of these people and I'm usually using the phone to look shit up anyway.

Sometimes, I come home around 8-9 pm. This means that I cannot pick up the phone until then.

I go to sleep around 9-10pm. This means that I do not pick up the phone when I'm in bed. No exceptions. I used to pick up phones, answer calls and shit which led me to become absolutely bonkers the next day at work. Besides, I don't even hear the phone anyway in my deep slumber.

I wake up around 5 am and go to work by 6am. This means that I'm not going to be able to talk to people during this time because I'm in a rush.

On the weekends, it's hit or miss because I work one weekend and rest one weekend with similar daily schedules.

So there you have it. That is my schedule.

What is the best way of contacting me? Email or text. Don't bother with voice mail. My voice mail box has been backed up since months ago.

If it's truly an emergency, please call 911.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have your schedule in an Excel spreadsheet?

It's hard to visualize it in words.