Wednesday, September 16, 2009

anonymity


Although I own several websites, I find myself enjoying blogging here the most. The reason, of course, is because I post anonymously about various topics that piss me off. I know that there are at most 3 readers out there but the point of this blog wasn't to gain some exposure or become famous in any way. This is a place where I rant and vent my frustrations with life. I enjoy writing about random shit day to day. I don't worry about being politically correct or worry about grammar. Plus, I use the website to post things that I want to remember for another day.

In my line of work (sales rep for Sax Fifth Ave), I have to deal with a lot of assholes. I can't vent my frustrations with coworkers because ...well, I complain about a lot of them. I can't vent my frustrations to my customers because that would be unprofessional. So this blog is my sanctuary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you work at the male intimates dept?

Or do you just hang around there?

I like your site. It's a place where one's snuff fantasies come to life.

Ghonie said...

Snuff? I'm sorry, but I don't subscribe to "your peoples" entertainment. I can state that as a fact because the powerful and truthy documentary "8MM" tells me so.