Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fit


I am looking to purchase a new car. However, it's difficult to buy a decent car when you have no money. Actually, my balance is in the red.

I need something reliable with great gas mileage. I also want minimal maintenance issues.

I test drove the Honda Fit today and I liked it. However, the one thing that concerns me is the size. It's not as small as I had expected but it's not large either. When compared to most cars on the road, the Honda Fit does look relatively small. I also wonder whether it'll stand up to the California highway speeds.

So I'm torn. I don't know if I should just shell out $3000 more of my money that I don't have to buy the next level Honda Civic or if I should just buy a Fit. 3000 dollars is a lot of money and the money saved could go toward the purchase of my next car which will be a Porsche 911.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

People don't save money to buy a Porsche. They just buy it. Just do it already. Say "Yes!" to the car.

Ghonie said...

Hmm..this is very true. If you have to save to buy a Porsche, I suppose you shouldn't even bother.

Anonymous said...

The Fit is an excellent car although it is a bit more expensive than a Nissan Cube or Kia Soul, which you should definitely look into. Obviously as all of the above cars are quite light with minimal sound proofing they're loud on the highway but it's not unbearable.

Anonymous said...

There you have it. Who wants a loud car? I wonder if the Fit is as "loud" as a Mazda Miata or a Volkswagen Beetle.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Toyota Matrix