Sunday, April 05, 2009

Chelsea Market

I went to the Chelsea Market today. It was an interesting place but it was much smaller than I expected it to be. The length of the "market" is about a city block long and width is like what you see in the picture above. There are bake shops, coffee shops, wine shop, seafood market, a thai restaurant, a gelato store, housewares store, a few markets selling miscellaneous goods and a few more food related establishments.

The decor is definitely interesting though and I felt like i was walking through a hotel mall in vegas.

Look at this interesting wall. Look at it!!!

Ninth Street Espresso bar's coffee was pretty good. I really hate Starbucks. Oren is alright but this is better. I may have to come all the way here to get my fill. Not sure if it's better than Macchiato Bar. I must try both at the same time and compare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I might drop by after I hit Topman. I hope I'll have money left.