Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bathroom Ride


Some girl figured out a way to cheat the system. She rides the train for free by jumping into the handicap bathroom as soon as she boards the train. Then, she stays in there the entire time and bypasses the whole "pay for your ride" deal by avoiding the conductor collecting tickets. The bathroom she goes into is no ordinary bathroom either. It's a handicap bathroom the size of my room in my apt. I'm sure she could have a party there. There is a light that comes on at the top of the door that says "occupied" but no one looks up there.

I wonder how many free rides she has received. Each one way ticket costs 8 bucks so she must have saved some money.


* Sent via BlackBerry *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try it out yourself. Or the next time you see her, NARC her out.

But she could be an evil genius. And in that case, I wouldn't want to be the target of her revenge.