Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shut your pie hole

Here is another installment of "Shut your pie hole". Today, we tackle the retards complaining about Kindle 2.

I have read several criticisms of the device and I will admit, some do have good points. However, there are many people that complain about two things about the device over and over again. The two things are:

1) Too expensive
2) It doesn't use color E-ink

These people are fucking morons. These people are complaining that the $360 price tag is too expensive. I too think it's a bit pricey for what it is, although all e readers are at this price point right now. But here is the retarded part.

Although they complain about the price, they feel that Amazon should have incorporated the color e-ink like the upcoming Fujitsu e-reader.

Let me get this straight, you're bitching about the price and yet you want brand new technology. What these cocksuckers do not seem to realize is that the Fujitsu reader will be selling at $1000 price point. That's right, one fucking grand. So, let's see, should amazon wait to utilize the color eink technology on the new kindle? Should they start selling a fucking ereader for $1000? Are you out of your fucking mind?

I too am frustrated by the slow progress of technology. I want 4G everywhere including underground and underwater. I want to be able to surf the fucking web 1 mile underwater in a submarine. Hell, I am pretty much done with the retarded Wifi concept. I realized how much I hated wifi while traveling for my interviews. It's fucking archaic and really inconvenient. I also want OLEDs to enter mainstream

But I also recognize that these are expensive things that the US cannot adapt quickly. These so called proessional reviewers should take into account the reality of economics and shut their pie hole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Speak yo mind sista!

But it's true. Once you have a fast connection, you want the same speed everywhere you go. Anything even a tad slower feels like an eternity.

Convenience is having something anytime you want, anywhere you want.

Ghonie said...

Yes. Can you imagine going back to 2G? You should switch your sim card to your old phone and see what it feels like. I think you would kill yourself.