Monday, February 23, 2009

Cash Cab

Picture from www.tompreuss.com

I've noticed that the questions are much harder for passengers who admit they watch the show. I think the best strategy is to feign incredulity if you get picked up by Ben Bailey.

Also, from Wikipedia:
"Near the end of the game player's destination Ben Bailey appears to present the cash won. In reality, this cash is a prop and used for on-air purposes only. The winnings must be taxed and are sent via check."

I'm so disillusioned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just take cabs when you get to New York. It increases the likelihood of getting the Cash Cab.

Then you can use your winnings to pay for all the taxi expenses.

Jeff said...

"I'm so disillusioned... "

Me too. I treasured the idea of every single contestant getting mugged immediately after the cameras were switched off.