Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Double Tree Double Cross

My shitty luck continues as I travel the nation searching for my future. I checked into the doubletree exhausted and cranky. I asked for my room and they told me that although I had reserved a non-smoking room, they somehow gave me the fucking smoking room. Fan-fucking-tastic. They said that the smoking king doesn't smell like smoke. Is that right? Then why the hell is it the smoking room? They asked me if I wanted it.

They gave me the worst room possible which is the fucking 1st floor double. God loves me so.

And of course the ice machine doesn't have ice.

They gave me a cookie. Is that supposed to make it all better?

The answer is a big fucking NO.

* Sent via BlackBerry *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you blacklight that cookie? Was it a Snickerdoodle?

Haha. I bet there's blood on the walls. It probably spells out, "Greed."