Friday, December 11, 2009

Futures


The last few days have been hectic. I certainly did not plan them to be hectic but it turned out that way. Weird life lessons were learned and disappointments were experienced. I just wanted to start the holiday season.

I still have NO presents for any one. This is a problem. I was thinking about hiring someone to buy my gifts. But that would cost extra money.

Today is Friday and I plan to relax a little bit. Tomorrow morning, I'll be driving home (hopefully I can get through the snow/rain storm expected). I was going to drive tonight but it might be dangerous. I also didn't want to get stuck in the mountains in the middle of the night.

On a more positive note, I was able to get an extension for turning in my proof of donation to the state. Now I have until end of Jan. Huzzay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Through ever dark tunnel there's a light of hope."

Where is this from? Did I make it up?

Ghonie said...

Is this New Moon? I know you're a big fan.