Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Exploring the unknown


I spend most of my day telling people what to do. I don't do it because I love controlling people. It's my job. Today, I told someone that they need to change their diet dramatically. In fact, I told them they need to cut out a big part of their diet. I told them to stop eating meat.

After this encounter, I thought to myself, "would I be able to do this?"

I don't have an answer. I don't know if I could become a vegetarian. I really love beef. I eat beef every other day. If i don't eat it, i get a headache and I crave it. Then I eat it. That is the cycle of my life.

So if someone told me that I could never eat meat, I don't know if I could survive. Perhaps there are manuals out there where it tells people how to wean themselves off of the sweet sweet deliciousness of burnt animal flesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You eat beef every other day. I assume that's In N' Out. And what do you eat those other days, Arby's.