Tuesday, December 08, 2009

confused

I'm confused about life. I see people writing books about how one's should live life and how one should interact with others during our short stay on earth. There is no definitive answer which can be confusing and annoying.

It was easier earlier in life when people told you what to do. Now, I dictate the course of life...which is frustrating and confusing.

So far, I've been taking things day by day. It allows me to survive but my long term goals are still unclear. Where should I go? What should I do? I thought going into this profession would resolve some of those answers but it has not. (Surprise surprise).

Ugh, time to work. I will continue my thoughts tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we are meant to be confused for the rest of our lives. I have to meet someone who has "figured" it out.