Tuesday, December 08, 2009

confused 2

I don't know what I thought I would get out of following in this path. I may have had some idealistic scenario worked out in my head when I started on this journey but I don't remember it anymore. Was there a happy ending? If so, where did the happiness come from?

Money? Prestige? Intellectual satisfaction? I just don't know.

I am thankful that I have the opportunity to experience what I'm experiencing. However, satisfaction is something totally different.

If you ask me right now, "Are you satisfied with your life?" I would answer, "no."

So how do I turn that "no" into a "yes"? Well, if you find an answer, please let me know.

And what is the deal with life being complicated?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're listening to the wrong Avril Lavigne song. Don't listen to "Complicated." Listen to "Grilfriend," I mean "Keep Holding On."

Avril has all the answers. But you have to pay attention to her wisdom.