Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am a moron

I have realized something.

I am a fucking moron.

I have very little time left on earth and yet I haven't experienced not even a percent of what humanity has to offer.

I am stuck in some dead end job that will, in the end, place me neatly into a stereotype-of-a-life. What a swell way to get off to a lousy start eh?

One thing I could do to alleviate part of my problem is to learn more languages. But since I'm a moron, it has been difficult. I wish to learn Japanese because I would like to read some of their crap. I would like to learn French because that's the other universal language. I would like to learn Chinese (both Cant and Mand) because it'll be easier to learn Japanese and Korean. And the fact that Mr. Bush has acknowledged China as an economic threat tells me i gotta adapt to a possible Chinese-dominated future. Besides, learning a language spoken by 1.5 billion people ain't too shabby. I would like to learn German because it sounds so cool. I would like to learn Russian because they also have "the bomb".

I also need to change my lifestyle. I sit around all day daydreaming about what it would be like to live under the sea. I need to focus on how to live here and now. My turkish roommate and friend used to have a screensaver on his 'puter that said, "Carpe Diem". I need to follow that advice.

Now if you'll excuse me...I'm going to go watch Master and Commander for the 20 time. I will re-live, in my mind, a life as a "left-tenant" on a British man-o-war in the 1800s.

Chingado...

1 comment:

Ghonie said...

I have to agree with Yenemy on this one. Who didn't invite me to the Megadeth meetup? It still stings.... And btw, I didn't spell it wrong...those retards spelled it wrong when they thought up the name.