Friday, January 20, 2006

MTV has finally destroyed TV

I was channel surfing when my TV ended up on MTV2.

I'll get right to the point.

MTV now has commercials DURING the show.

I must say again. They flash commercials DURING THE FUCKING SHOW!!!

First, they started with the stupid watermark in the corner of the screen. Then, I thought it was bad when they started flashing a large strip of advertisement RIGHT in the middle of the fucking screen telling me to watch some other shitty show during my program.

But now, these advertisements cover the ENTIRE screen. During this time, you miss what is going in the show you are trying to watch. The advertisement is not even translucent so you can sort of make out what's going on in the program you are trying to enjoy. It completely takes you out of the program and ends up pissing you off.

They don't care if they interrupt the program. This is the worst shit I have ever seen.

I was never an advocate of piracy. I don't pirate tv programs. I think MTV2 does this so that when people rip stuff, the watermark/ad can still be retained. Now I don't care anymore. Do that voodoo that you do so well.

No comments: