Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sucky Fuckers

Today is a shitty day.

It's snowing like a mother-fucker (it's snowing a lot) and I have to be outside. My car is buried in a shitload of snow (thank goodness it's still powder and not ice) and I'm knee deep in this powdery mess. I'm trying to clean that shit off but it's hard work. What makes it even worse is that I have to wear a fucking suit and dress shoes while doing this terrible manual labor.

--
Addendum:
I'm done with my interview and I'm trying my best to get home. However, the train I'm on is either broken or will be broken soon because the lights flicker on and off and there are some horrible sounds coming from the roof of the car. The train also smells like shit and rotten fish mixed with more shit and rotten fish. Ugh.


* Sent via BlackBerry *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 4 months to Paris!