Sunday, February 12, 2006

The weatherman says 10-15 inches.

I awoke to the sounds of plows going into high gear. The snow has been coming down non-stop for the past 10 hours and everything you see is covered in cocaine-like substance. I can assure you that it's merely "cocaine-like" and not the real deal because I tried to snort it. Alas, I won't be able to sell any of this to the rich elementary school kids around town for gas money.

I wanted to get some breakfast but alas, God's wrath prevents me from doing so. I'm going to have a hell of a time digging my car out of this mess.

Whenever I see snow, I am reminded of the great movie "Die Hard 2: Die Harder". Maybe I could get Marvin to clean up this mess. Bah. He wouldn't do it. He'd probably just yell out nonsensical phrases like, "Just like Iwo-jima!"

Maybe later, I'll go and make a small snowman. Posted by Picasa

No comments: