Friday, February 10, 2006

Storm is coming

Like Batman said in Batman Returns, storm is coming.
And much like Ras Al Gul, God (or possibly Buddha) will blanket this city of decadence with its wrath in the form of watery ejaculation.

The storm of the century (or rather the month) will hit tomorrow night.

There are non-stop warnings regarding this storm. They are asking residents to move their cars in certain areas so that the plows may do the voodoo that they do so well. They are canceling classes, meetings, and all events. Everything is shutting down.

Like the title of the oscar worthy movie starring Kirsten Dunst, I say BRING IT ON!

I have enough food to last me a month. (see below for the kind of food i have around the apt) I have enough water and various liquids to last me the same. I look forward to some asskicking.

However.

If you don't hear from me in the next few days, send help. I may be buried in 1000 feet of powdery death.

No comments: