Friday, June 20, 2008

"This is 12 years of Catholic school talking..."


I really fucking hate that phrase.

Just because you went to Catholic school, it doesn't mean you know everything about the Bible. In fact, I'm pretty sure those educated in Catholic school know as much about the Bible as John the agnostic living across the street.

Unless the Bible is the only thing you studied for 12 years, I really doubt that you know much more than the average joe. You have to be a fucking genius at the age of 5 to fully understand the repercussions of plenary indulgence. I'm sure your time in school was not solely devoted to YHWH. Catholic school is still a school (I imagine) and you learn shit like Math, Reading, History, etc. and I found that learning all of that takes quite a bit of time. You may throw a little passage here and there and learn the rituals etc with regards to the religion but I doubt the students analyzed the pros and cons of the doctrines formulated by the Ecumenical council throughout history to much depth. And even if you did, I doubt as a teenager you lost sleep over the contradictions scattered throughout the historical papers. Don't kid yourself. I'm sure you learned a few things about Jesus and his pals like I did in Sunday school.

So don't tell me that you know more about the Bible because you heard a few excerpts from Mathew from your priest between your daily ritual of jacking off in the bathroom and having pre-marital sex during your teenage years. Don't tell me you are Bible dude because your priest spoon fed you Biblical interpretations. Unless you have ACTUALLY read the Bible from cover to cover IN ORDER and with a critical eye, you can suck my balls.

I have no problem with Catholicism. I just really hate the self-rightous pricks "practicing" that fascinating religion.

In summary, go fuck yourself.

Damn it! I'm constantly surrounded by a bunch of cocksuckers. (5 years ago, I would have written here Goddamnit! but I don't do that anymore. I'm trying to improve as a person.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa nelly. Why are you letting these people affect you so. This is 6 years of Catholic School speaking. It would have been more. But I made it to Whitney on my first try.

Anonymous said...

If some of my favorite films are any indication, mostly what Catholic school teaches you is how to be naughty and give an awesome BJ.