Monday, March 20, 2006

BLOG stalkers = Blogkers (Copyright 2006)

I've been reading several blogs on a daily basis. I like to read about crazy adventures around the world.

I've noticed over the months that a couple of people leave comments on various blogs with flirtatious and stalker like remarks for the blogger. They're not aggressive or blantantly horny but any "double-d" can figure out their intentions.

There is one blog in particular where this one guy leaves stupid/funny comments to every post. It's clear that the guy wants to get in her pants. It's also clear that the blogger does not know who this guy is. That qualifies him as stalker.

I find it weird watching this unfold. But can I really criticize what he's doing? Does he become a stalker just because it's some dude making funny comments on a female blog?

(Note: I see there is some irony in what i'm writing and doing. And NO, I'm not the stalker.)

No comments: