Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Time is the fire in which we burn

I realized that is has been over a month since the last update. Well, i must tell you that the 4th dimension affects me little these days. I have no concept of time. I keep track of time in a really gross way. I check my finger nails. You see, in my profession of retail, we need to be strictly groomed. Problem is, I'm a slob and proud of it. I don't believe in fancy clothing or fancy looks. I figured, why lie to the world about who I really am? (This gets into a whole other realm of courting and attracting members of the opposite sex but i don't have the time to get into it right now)

But in the industry, it's all about looking better than the clients. So when I check my nails and it has grown, I know that a certain amount of time has gone by. I then check my calendar and see that I'm getting older and older and poorer and poorer.

So anyway, if I don't call or email or respond to people in months, rest assured that I'm probably thinking that only a couple of days has gone by.

No comments: