Monday, February 01, 2010

Month of Hell

I have made it through the month of hell. It has been a rough few weeks. It has been emotionally and physically draining. I don't know if I am a better person having gone through it.

Two weeks ago, I worked 96 hours. Sure, the week after I only worked 60 hours but it really kicks your ass because you have no days off.

This week, I'm night shift. That means more cold nights at work. I'm tired. I wish I could see the sun a little more. I wish I could just relax and have fun.

But even with time off, coordinating this fun time is difficult. As much as I enjoy doing shit alone, I would rather do things with friends. The problem is, most of my friends are working or doing other shit when I have time off. And when they do have time off, I'm in the depths of hell working.

Ah the joys of living life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to fill your apartment with these inspirational posters. Grab a Sky Mall catalogue and go to town.