Sunday, January 03, 2010

In the Year 2010

Another year is here. Whee.

I'm not that enthusiastic. I don't know why.

There are a few movies worth mentioning.

Karate Kid - WTF? I want to see it because it looks absolutely stupid and i want to make fun of it. Prove me wrong Jackie Chan. Prove me wrong.

Iron Man 2 - It looks interesting.

Robin Hood - Crowe? Really?

Last Airbender - M Night has disappointed so much.

A-team - Sigh.

Prince of Persia - Visuals look great. Not a big fan of Jake but at least he looks the part.

Harry Potter - Yay.

Green Hornet - meh.

The Expendables - Must see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out this month for Daybreakers (a vampire story without tweens) and Legion (the best rogue Angels story I'll get until Constantine 2).

Ghonie said...

I agree about Legion. Looks really interesting. And by interesting i mean biblical.