Saturday, May 09, 2009

Anti-QVC


The other day, on his blog, a friend posted about QVC and how he was seduced by the glittering jewels sold on that channel.

I don't watch QVC and I don't enjoy looking at jewelery in my free time. However, I did watch some other infomercials on tv that intrigued me.

One was the JawHorse. It looked like the perfect equipment for me. They addressed all of the problems I had when I was doing carpentry. I hate the fact that I don't have a sturdy surface and I hate using regular saw horses for projects. I may have to pick one up.

The other was DualSaw. DualSaw is sold by the "Pitchmen" and they argue that it will solve the problems of regular circular saws. One major problem of typical circular saws is the "kickback" issue. Because the DualSaw has...Dual Saws and these saws rotate in opposite directions, the "kickback" issue is apparently solved.

I would like to try these two products. If they work like advertised, I think carpentry would be easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you building a gazebo? How many gazebos do you transvestites need?

Ghonie said...

No. I'm a contractor. I got an order for 10 gazebos from a transvestite group led by some guy named Mike. I personally don't like them.